I meet up with JD Roth from Get Rich Slowly and had an amazing conversation about mini-retirement, extended travel, and finding passion income.
- Pancakes 0:03-0:56
- Pop-up camper, campsite and glamping 1:06-1:30
- Why we took a 10 week trip to 10 National Parks 1:40
- JD’s 15-month road trip 2:00
- JD’s travel lessons 2:36
- Cost of travel 2:50
- Need vs Want and culture shock 4:21
- Creating outdoor spaces at home 6:20
- Travel and mini-retirements to battle burn out and reignite creativity 8:00
- JD on trying to find your purpose 11:57
- ….more conversation about pancakes 19:20
Add to the conversation:
Have you ever taken an extended trip? What do you think you got out of it? Or would get from doing something like that?